Bungee Apron (bungee runs past skirt)
|Cockpit Sizes Available||
|Front rim reinforcement||
|Ease to get on boat (1 to 4 with 1=good; 4=best)||
|Dryness (1 to 4 with 1=good; 4=best)||
|Implosion Resistance (1 to 4 with 1=good; 4=best)||
|Durability (1 to 4 with 1=good; 4=best)||
Klingon Empire Bungee Spray Deck
£140.00 inc VAT
The Klingon Empire Bungee Spray Skirt features a front casing made with a laminated neoprene reinforced with high thread-count Kevlar™ This very costly strip is simply the best possible fabric when it comes to flexible abrasion resistance, making it the perfect choice for people who are exceptionally hard on spray skirts. The Klingon Empire skirt, with it’s high-tension bungee and extra neoprene extending out past the bungee make it a perfect choice for keeping even the most difficult rims dry. Typical use would include high-end playboating and on creek boats where all other skirt designs seem to leak.
The most accurate measurement for skirt fit is the circumference of your rim taken around the outside edge of your cockpit rim. Most common rim circumferences can be found at SkirtFit.com. If your boat is not listed, you can measure it with a fabric measuring tape. If you don’t have a fabric tape, use a piece of string, mark it, and then measure the string. If you’re feeling helpful, submit the measurement to skirtfit. It’s a great website that’s helping all skirt manufacturers.
Because boat manufacturers are generally making rims bigger and bigger, we have had to adjust our deck sizes. We know. It’s a headache. But what can we do? Anyway. Our 2015 skirts have a light gray deck. These skirts will have a new fit chart- see below. Our older skirts have either a black or blue deck. They have a different, smaller fit- also listed below. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
- If your rim is in-between sizes, tighter will be drier, but harder to put on. If you are running class IV whitewater, we typically recommend tighter.
- Bungee skirts tend to be easier to get on and drier, but implode easier. Rand skirts tend to be harder to put on, but are much more implosion-proof
- If you paddle a Pyranha Burn or Everest, we recommend a rand skirt.
- Proper skirt fit can be a process of trial and error. Have patience- we will too. Feel to call us with any questions. 814-395-9191
- For rims bigger than 100″ see this article
2014 Deck sizing
|J-Lo Womens skirt||6||8-10||12-14||16||n/a|
Backorder Available: Item is in USA and will be shipped to the UK for processing. Allow 4 weeks for delivery.
Out of Stock: This item is no longer available and cannot be backordered.
No Extra Duty on Backorders!